My Pet Robot:
Self Compassion through the Enneagram
6 Week Virtual Course
Too often, we make our way through life in auto-pilot mode. We have habitual patterns of thought, feeling, and action that operate without our conscious engagement.
It’s like we have our very own pet robot!
A central part of inner work with the Enneagram is becoming better acquainted with, and befriending, the pet robot within.
When we can stop identifying with our programmed reactivity, when we can see that we are so much more than our ‘robot self’, we can begin to practice self-compassion and true presence in a new way.
“It is important to cultivate self-compassion for ourselves: we have to love ourselves enough to know that we are worth the effort to get to know ourselves as we really are.”
– Don Riso and Russ Hudson
This course will take you deeper into the practice of self-compassion through the Enneagram.
It will be a mix of teaching, practices, and process to support your own inner work.
It is intended for those who are already familiar with their basic type.
If you are a newcomer, please look at the foundational course I offer first before signing up for this one.
Feb.22 – Mar.29, 2021
7 – 9 pm EST
**Early Bird Price: $225
Register by Feb.8, 2021**
**Registration will be limited to 10 people in order to support trust building and space for sharing.**
We will focus on:
- More in-depth teaching that will bring you a fuller understanding of your deeper nature and the ways in which you abandon yourself
- Aspects of the Enneagram Theory we will engage with include:
- Relationship between the Passion and Fixation
- Directions of Growth and Stress
- Exercises to help you develop your inner observer; your capacity to see and be compassionately present with your personality and its reactivity
- Practices to integrate into your daily life to deepen your resilience and self-compassion – and by extension, your compassion for others
Interested But This Class Doesn't Fit Your Schedule?
Sign up for occasional email updates with information about
future workshops, classes, and retreats.